– Debian GNU Linux 11 Bullseye (64bit), recommended
– Debian GNU Linux 10 Buster (64bit)
– Debian GNU Linux 12 Bookworm (64bit)
– Devuan ascii Linux (64bit)
– Ubuntu Linux 18.04 LTS (64bit)
– Ubuntu Linux 20.04 LTS (64bit)
– Ubuntu Linux 22.04 LTS (64bit)
– CentOS 7 (64bit, experimental! Only Pro, Pro+ not supported!)
– CentOS 8 (64bit, experimental! Only Pro, Pro+ not supported!)
MSCP can be run on both physical machine and VPS.
Minimal hardware / system resource requirements for MSCP:
– 1 SSE2 supported CPU core
– 512 MB RAM
Requirements for AutoDJ and Stream Transcoder:
All realtime media re-encoding (AutoDJs and Stream Transcoders) will use a significant amount of CPU time.
Requirements for Stereo Tool Broadcast Audio Processor:
Depending on the Stereo Tool settings, you need a lot of CPU resources. If many customers use Stereo Tool, you will need a lot of CPU core.
SSE2 supported CPU required.
Note: The admin can set user processor core usage and process priority.
MSCP is designed to be standards-compliant, and has been tested with a wide variety of browsers including:
• Mozilla Firefox
• Google Chrome
• Apple Safari
• Microsoft Edge